Saturday 27 October 2012

The Dreaded First Post!

Hello everyone!
Right....well.... I always find these things to be rather awkward as I never know what to put.

First of all I would like to thank you for your support, getting the word out there is half the battle!

If you take a look around the blog you will see a bar with links to pages underneath the header. There are only a few at the moment but please take a little look. I have "Home" which is where you are now, it will be where all blog posts and updates will be found. There is a link to my "About" page, although it will be posted up here as well it will be where information regarding the ideals and creation of the project can be found. Next to this there is the link for the projects - at present there is only one project but before I know it I'm sure there will be half a dozen! There is also a directory named as "Links" where you will find charities, useful information, websites with any relevant patterns on it etc.

Enough boring stuff!
If you would like to become a "follower" then look to the right of the screen for the gadget.
I also have a facebook page - find me here HeartsandCraftsProject
Have a gander and feel inspired - the smallest of actions can have the biggest of impacts :)


Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment